Monday
24- Wow. My blood is still pumping. Baur leads a two front attack with four agents on a terrorist headquarters. And he disarms them....of course.
A quick note here: 24 is a sadistic show. There are 24 episodes in a season and each one ends with several plot cliffhangers and with the audience's adrenaline pumping. How can a viewer wait seven more days to see the plot continue?
How I Met Your Mother- One of the better episodes. Barney's video resume is hilarious. This episode used that humor to balance the continuing drama of Barney quietly courting Robin. His reaction to her potential deportation is hilarious and improved only by his heroism to save her life in New York City.
House- Over the past three episodes, House's leg has been pivotal to the plot and is clearly getting worse. As usual, everyone falls into House's plans. Dr. Cuddy ends her revengeful assault on House. Foreman loses his authority to conduct drug trials, making his sole work with Dr. House.
Just one comment on the relationship between Foreman and "13." I really don't care about it. Maybe its because my devotion to Dr. Cameron, who "13" replaced in season 4. I love Dr. Cameron. "13" is no Dr. Cameron.
Sorry, I am not up to date on Scrubs but I will be shortly. Until then, enjoy some clips from the shows mentioned above:
24
How I Met Your Mother - Barney's resume
House preview for next episode
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment