So we have to make some very hard decisions here. The Monday line-up is simply too packed with important television.
Monday 8-9
House (the love of my love but on the downhill), How I Met Your Mother (the rising show in my heart), and Chuck (if your into that sort of thing)
Monday 9-10
24 and heroes
My take-
House vs How I Met Your Mother
How I Met Your Mother is my current obsession. House has been my favorite for years but the last episode did not leave off at a critical part of the story. I got to go with the freshest in my mind here and watch How I Met Your Mother. I'll be able to watch House on my computer with...delayed gratification.
24 vs Heroes:
In a vacuum, this is an easy call. I justed started watching 24 and it is possibly the most intense show of all time. The last episode ended with four cliffhangers that should be resolved in tonights episode. My problem: one TV and a roommate who has followed Heroes for years. His commitment to Heroes for years beats my current fling with 24. Fair is fair.
To visualize my predicament, just visit here. Go to 8pm and see the conflict between the best of FOX, CBS, and NBC.
After tonights hit parade, I am sure I'll be posting sometime soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How do you feel about Top Gear?
ReplyDeleteFrom my point of view, Top Gear is hit or miss. I am not into cars so when they feel the need to go into details, I get bored. But when the hosts have elaborate adventures, the show is hilarious. Since I enjoy British humor, I will always give Top Gear the benefit of the doubt.
ReplyDeleteGive me the username and password to your Blogger account and I will make it really cool looking. You will get tons of extra credit.
ReplyDeleteYou owe me $5.
ReplyDelete