I just want to start with an apology. My failure to up date regularly is not laziness or forgetfulness. It is actual anger over television scheduling of the past month. Let me assure you, I hope this lack of posting will never happen again.
My anger-- A new How I Met Your Mother has not been on television since January. Seriously...January. A new episode was suppose to air on the first week of February but the presidents economic press conference canceled the episode. Luckily, it was posted on line the next day. It was a great episode (the link is below) but it will be posed as a new episode later today on CBS.
How I Met your Mother- (tonights episode)
House has had more new episodes than old ones over the past month but the plots have been thin at best. The last three episodes have been focused on the Foreman and "13" relationship effecting their quality of work and professional judgment. I still do not care about this relationship...don't know how many times I need to say this. But there have been some quality points. First, the increased pain in Dr. House's leg finally climaxed when Wilson and Cuddy discovered that House started using methadone for his pain (a potentially lethal pain killer that is similar to heroine). In traditional House fashion, he stops taking the drug because it made him too happy to be without pain. Without pain, House lost his focus and edge at work. The second quality plot line in the past two episodes has been the House/Cuddy relationship. More hints towards feelings for eachother yet House continues to push her away. This is so much more interesting than Foreman/"13."
Previews for the last two episodes and the next one:
Episode 15
Episode 16
New Episode
24-My saving grace
It has been fantastic. No repeats, no old themes. The only thing I am going to say here is that there are two new episodes tonight--starting at 8. Preview for the episode is on the link is below. Watch the preview. Watch the real thing. Enjoy
24 special tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment