It has been fun but I am afraid this will be my last post. I know I did not post as often as I would have enjoyed but that is the way it goes sometimes.
To my few viewers, I do apologize. I will leave on one last review of the favorite shows.
How I Met Your Mother-
The actress that places Lily has been pregnant but the character is not. They have done a great job of hiding her pregnancy but they eventually gave in by cleverly writing out of the next few episodes. Barney tells her a crude joke that is so offensive, they don't see Lily for four weeks. Just enough time for her to come back or end the season. We will see.
Besides for Lilly, the show is funny. They continue Barney's love of Robin which is a favorite plot of mine. And Ted starts his own company, which is not starting off well. I am eager to see how it goes.
House-
Kal Penn is dead! Well, more like his character, Dr. Kutner, is dead. Penn left the show to go work in the Obama administration as White Houser Liaison for the Arts.
Good for Penn. Bad for House. Out of House's new team, I only liked Kutner. Since he has left, Cameron and Chase have played more of a role in the show, which is awesome but probably temporary. And now Cameron and Chase are engaged. I love Dr. Cameron and the only reason this upsets me is because I had intended for her to be my wife.
The last episode concluded with a twist. Dr. Wilson's dead girlfriend, Amber, pops up in House's delusion. House usually does not have delusions that he does not induce himself. Why have a delsuion? Why Amber? Can't wait to see.
24-
Bauer is infected with a Bio Weapon. He refuses treatment that could jepordize his daughter's life. How can the show go on with Bauer dying. We will see.
Tony saves the day eight times over then he turns on the FBI, kills Larry Moss, and steals the Bio Weapon. This is like the fourth time Tony has switched sides. I wonder if the wrtiers plan to switch him again. The show doesn't exactly go for believeable. We will see.
So this is it guys. Its been fun. I hope you enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment